LIVE THE LIFE
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
 
The cuzzins @el-sheikh...

Had a blast of a weekend in Arab st; Friday night shisha-ing at Almajlis whereas Sat night was spend at el-sheikh. And now? Ayuni needs to get back to her books. Deadlines are coming soon. Wait. Deadlines are actually scurrying over my shoulder. Im sooo dead. Three papers due in two weeks for which I do not have a single clue what are theygoing to be about. Im officially guilty of being such a pathetic procastinator.

Anyways, something absurd happened to me yesterday night. I decided to get back to PGP since its a Monday night and I was really hoping that I will be able to get some productive work done since I will be alone most of the time in my hostel room (less distractions). Nevertheless, my sincere desire was not able to be fulfilled because I could not get into my freaking room! The lock just died on me. I was standing there in front of my room like a fool, with my bags of books and toiletries frantically pressing the transponder. I was hoping for a miracle actually like suddenly the door of my room would just opened by itself (and of course, it did not happen). And guess what, my V3X just had to be running low batt. Such a fantastic situation to be in! So I did the next best thing-grab a cab to Jurong East Avenue 1 and called my dear sis to unlatch the door. Sheeeshhh....

But all's well now. Technician came to my room and fixed the lock. I think the Technician guy would be thinking that I am such a trouble-maker since I kept on having problems with my room. Well... just my luck right?

Allright.. got to go... need to take a nap now..
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:

She reads, writes, blogs, snaps pictures, shops, twiddles her laptop, drives.

Archives
May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Glitter Graphics


http://www.minutecity.comhttp://www.minutecity.comhttp://www.minutecity.comhttp://www.minutecity.com

LV monogram
GUESS handbag
Nine West Heels
MANGO and ZARA sales!
Escada Summer
PrettyFit shoes
Digi Camera
Kinokuniya Books
Motorola V3X
A new suit
Winter coat
Formal Office-wear blouses and pants
Winter wear accessories
A webcam
A new battery for my laptop
HNMUN States trip
Shopping in New York