LIVE THE LIFE
Friday, March 02, 2007
  A pathetic plea
Its 7am now. I cant sleep back. Seriously, I am having great difficulties in adjusting to the timing here. I spend the whole day and evening yesterday sleeping and I was wide awake at night. Feeling like a nocturnal creature nowadays. So what did I do? I resort to forcing my eyes shut at 2am and gosh, it took me a good while before I fell asleep. Urgh.. this is getting really ridiculous. It seems as if Ive been away for a couple of months not just two weeks. Yesterday I was feeling hungry but instead of going out to get some food, like what a normal person might do, I resort to staying in my hostel room and eating strawberry collon biscuits. Going out seems to take a lot of energy and has become quite a hassle for me. Gosh! What am I turning into? An anti-social nocturnal creature who takes every minor task to be like a huge chore? I must snap out of this pathetic situation. The only thing that I have been doing a lot nowadays is sitting in front of my laptop and doing goodness-knows-what. Well, to look on the brighter side, at least I am exercising my fingers. Great. How lame can I be?
Work keeps on piling and I keep on resisting. Its going to be the nightmare period soon. And I still do not have the sense of willingness to buck up and do work. So here is my plea. Does anyone have any anecdote to cure my weird illness?
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:

She reads, writes, blogs, snaps pictures, shops, twiddles her laptop, drives.

Archives
May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Glitter Graphics


http://www.minutecity.comhttp://www.minutecity.comhttp://www.minutecity.comhttp://www.minutecity.com

LV monogram
GUESS handbag
Nine West Heels
MANGO and ZARA sales!
Escada Summer
PrettyFit shoes
Digi Camera
Kinokuniya Books
Motorola V3X
A new suit
Winter coat
Formal Office-wear blouses and pants
Winter wear accessories
A webcam
A new battery for my laptop
HNMUN States trip
Shopping in New York