LIVE THE LIFE
Thursday, April 12, 2007
  First post after a long hibernation
GAWD! when was the last time I posted something? Feels like years ago.. I think I better start writing or else my girlies would complain :)

Life is sweet nowadays although the occasional stressful moments what with the numerous deadlines and stuffs. It seems that time flew so fast! It is already the last week of school before the reading period. Kind of sad actually since this is my last semester in NUS. Been here for the past freaking four years! Going to miss my PS friends (who cares if people call us elitist? Hah! I love you guys!) and of course, my lecturers too. Going to miss all those wonderful moments spend in the library, canteen etc. This semester is one of my sweetest one ever filled with many fond memories which I dont feel like discussing now because I am just too tired. I meet so many new people from a myriad of backgrounds. Just plain Lovely!

I was just thinking about some stuffs actually. I just find it really ironic that people who do not follow a particular religion may tend to know more about the religion as compared to people who believe in the religion. Shouldnt elaborate on it. Im just too tired now.

And one more thing. Why would people keep on breaking up and patching up practically 24/7? They cant be that indecisive right? Or maybe they are just plain immatured. For the love of God, just stop this melodrama and make up your mind! If you dont think that you guys are not meant to be together then dont. Simple. And stop making such a big din about it when everytime you guys break up. I dont see the point actually. Are you trying to tell the whole wide world that you are finally single (for the hundreth time!) and available? Gosh... some people never learn. Im sure there is more to life than just thinking about such petty issues.

You know what? Screw such people. True. They dont affect my life in any bit. But they do annoy me greatly. Just grow up!

Lets get back to my life which is much more interesting and exciting. Updates? Well.. ayuni is going to get the unemployment status soon. Hahaha.. and she is going to Istabul, Turkey in July for holiday and Model United Nations! And she is going to do stuffs which she always wanna do while waiting for employment. Like learning a third language, taking other activities classes and maybe charity work. Aint life a delight?
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:

She reads, writes, blogs, snaps pictures, shops, twiddles her laptop, drives.

Archives
May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Glitter Graphics


http://www.minutecity.comhttp://www.minutecity.comhttp://www.minutecity.comhttp://www.minutecity.com

LV monogram
GUESS handbag
Nine West Heels
MANGO and ZARA sales!
Escada Summer
PrettyFit shoes
Digi Camera
Kinokuniya Books
Motorola V3X
A new suit
Winter coat
Formal Office-wear blouses and pants
Winter wear accessories
A webcam
A new battery for my laptop
HNMUN States trip
Shopping in New York